1998 – 2003
Secondary school of fashion, Prague, Czech Republic
- Awarded the first prize in an Young fashion designer competition “Zenit” for an collection named as “Synagogue” – an unique collection inspired by the Jewish culture and jazz music.
2000 – now
Independent fashion and art professional
- Commercial – and arts projects management.
- As a Costume artist involved in 100+ local- and international advertisements and photo-shooting campaigns.
- Video clip production with various local and international musical formations and artists. (Kanye West – Runaway or Deep Dish – Dreams)
- Internationally recognised through dozens of club wear fashion exhibitions. Focus on costume design linked with music as much as projection and movement.
- Acknowledged expert on the Czech market for computer games costume design for leading brands. (Playstation, Nintendo)
- Cooperation with well known international commercial directors. (Noam Murro, Fredrik Bond, Keith Shofield, Dante Ariola and Peter Thwaits)
- Costume design creation for commercial brands. (Stella Artois, Samsung, Škoda, Equa Bank, Lenovo, Pilsner Urquell, Airwick, Infiniti car, Quiness, Benetton, Jameson, YKK, MiniCooper, Captain Morgan, Carling beer, etc.)
- „Technofolklor“ collection: a remix of Czech and Slovak folklore combined with ethnic influences of foreign cultures and street fashion.
- Techno pop formation „Cartonagge“: design exclusively created for costumes, stage presentations, promo materials and clip movies.
- „Tony and Guy“, „Paul Mitchell“, „Bomton“: avant-garde collection for hair salons (2006- 2012).
- „Saint Party“ – Saint Michal Church: big fashion celebration marking the celebration of my own boutique “Stage” (2010).
- Various art projects with the latest glamorous collection “Death is cool” (November, 2015). Close cooperation with an Italian conceptual artist living in Prague, Eugem Percoss.
- Cooperation with FAMU (Film and TV school of academy of performing arts in Prague): student films production and school assignments.
- Costume designer debut role for the feature film “Grandhotel” directed by David Ondricek (2006).
- Costume designer for the feature movie „MY2“ directed by Slobodanka Radun (premiere in 2014).
- Costume creation for „Mammon“ criminal miniseries directed by Vladimir Michalek for HBO (premiere in 2015). Received the prestigious Czech Lion Award for best TV series.
- Costume creation for „ANTHROPOID“ film. International co-production directed by Sean Ellis. Costume prepared for the true story of an assassination attempt on Reinhard Heydrich, an SS general who led the Nazi forces in Czechoslovakia. Main roles: Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Charlotte Le Bon Ana Geislerová, Toby Jones.
218-2019 HAUNTED- 12 episodes for NETFLIX,directed by Jan PavlackýA chilling glimpse into the first-person accounts from people who have witnessed horrifying, peculiar, extraordinary supernatural events and other unexplained phenomena that continue to haunt them.
2019 dEVIL – horror movie directed by Nathan Frankowski – starring: Joe Anderson, Peter Mensah, James Faulknerstatus: postproduction
- Founder and Vice-chairman of “Art of life” association for HIV/AIDS precaution (established in 2009).
- An iconic annual print calendar documenting key personalities of Czech cultures as a result – contribution of 12 Czech photographers.
- Various exhibitions, charity art auctions and culture events organized by the “Art of life” association. All charitable financial donors support HIV/AIDS health care quality in the Czech republic.
- “Art of life” association is a partner of international MAC AIDS FUND organization